RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

.macro files in Razor/Macros folder ignored by client

Ever since the recent update, I lost all of my macros that were in "category" folders. They still exist in the Macros folder but the client no longer sees them. Messing around with it some more, I realized that completely emptying the Macros folder then firing up the client... I still see the same macros (that should all be gone).

Are the macros stored somewhere else now? I've searched my drive for .macro files and only see them in the backup folder I created.

I've uninstalled Razor... removed the folder completely and reinstalled it and still see the same group of macros. I don't know where they are being stored but just want to put back my old macros so I can use them again.

Anyone else run into this?

*edit* ... after reading many posts I see most macro problems are caused by not running as admin. I'm running Windows XP so I assume this should not apply.

Zippy

Razor Creator
Macros are in $APPDATA/Razor/Macros now. In XP This is under Documents and Settings/UserName/Application Data

Ivan16

Traveler
Hello, I have the same problem, I'm running Vista and none of my Macros are showing up. I don't understand what you mean by "$APPDATA/Razor/Macros... Can't find that. It would be great if you could help. Thanks!

3tree

Sorceror
go into your control panel (assuming you're using windows,) and go into folder options. now click on the view tab and and check the box labeled "show hidden files", you should now be able to find your appdata folder and macros,

if you have windows xp you should open up my computer and go to Documents and Settings\your user name\Application Data\Razor\Macros\,

if you're using windows 7/windows vista it will be under C:\Users\your user name\appdata\roaming\razor\macros

carj-

Sorceror
go into your control panel (assuming you're using windows,) and go into folder options. now click on the view tab and and check the box labeled "show hidden files", you should now be able to find your appdata folder and macros,

if you have windows xp you should open up my computer and go to Documents and Settings\your user name\Application Data\Razor\Macros\,

if you're using windows 7/windows vista it will be under C:\Users\your user name\appdata\roaming\razor\macros

This helped me, thank you.