RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Managed DirectX issue?

tdiddy3411

Sorceror
Managed DirectX issue?

Trying to install Sallos on 32bit Vista. I downloaded the Directx 9.0 and .NET framework.

When I try to start Sallos it gives me the error, ""Managed DirectX does not appear to be installed on your system. Would you like Sallos to install it for you?" I click yes, and it gives me the error, "Sallos has encountered an error and must close."

System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.BadImageFormatException: An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007000B)
at Sallos.Core.Main(String[] args)

I've tried reinstalling Directx multiple times with no luck. Any ideas?

Poquin

Sorceror
tdiddy3411;815147 said:
Trying to install Sallos on 32bit Vista. I downloaded the Directx 9.0 and .NET framework.

When I try to start Sallos it gives me the error, ""Managed DirectX does not appear to be installed on your system. Would you like Sallos to install it for you?" I click yes, and it gives me the error, "Sallos has encountered an error and must close."

System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.BadImageFormatException: An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007000B)
at Sallos.Core.Main(String[] args)

I've tried reinstalling Directx multiple times with no luck. Any ideas?

Same problem here.

Kennyd

Sorceror
You need to install managed directx...
But you can't download it anymore -_-

need a copy of .NET 1.1.4 also :s cuz I can't seem to run the old beta13 client with .NET 4.0 installed *sigh*

edit: damn you microsoft!