RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Map transfer

Maxifruit

Sorceror
Hi there!

I'm actually having a custom map on my shard and I want to change files for having the OSI map. I already saw some shards passing money and some stuff from a map to another, but I dont know how to do it.

My save files, will not work anymore if I am changing the map files, then how I can do this?

Thanks!

hungry4knowhow

Sorceror
Im not really following what you're trying to do thats causing your save files not to work?

If you just want to switch the .muls that shouldnt affect your save files.

Tarn Blackhail

Sorceror
your over complicating this.
go to the server, reinstall your client and patch it to where ever yo decide to patch it to. let players know to reinstall to clean uo/ x patch.
go in-game, after your install; open the admin panel, and go from account to account, on each character, pull them all to say, brit bank, on the facet you want to use.
thus, you pull them out of water, mtns, etc. so you don't get a bunch of pages. you might want to give time for players to liquidate any custom housing... and bank everything.
maybe look into expanding bank storage, (i dont know if that is possible...), so they can fit it all.