RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Medieval Ultima

Hello Everyone i'm looking for people to help me in my project the Medieval Ultima. I've been working alone in this project since last year. I'm Looking for all kinda staff, if you can help and learn fast, then you are welcome.
Medieval Ultima will be an ultima online shard without fantasy. I don't know yet if it will be a Role Play shard, but it has great chances since i'm doing all alone. The shard it self was suppose to look like Mount and Blade Warband, which you could be soldier from a Kingdom, a Lord that control army's(both player and NPC ones) and other things. But as i'm just one, i'm thinking in doing less to make great things and do not waste my time in something that i'll never finish.

Here are the screenshots of what I've done so far, Hope you guys like it.

This was when I was developing the map, it has more Island now and caves too.

Well that's all, if you have some suggestions to make, or want to join me send me a mail to [email protected] or add me in Skype: henrique.carrasco1