RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Microsoft makes Visual Studio Express Free!!!

TMSTKSBK

Lord
@ milad:
*RunUO Folder*/docs/

...problem solved. Easier to navigate than javadoc, imho. Then again, javadoc really sucks ass, so pretty much anything is easier to navigate...

TMSTKSBK said:
@ milad:
*RunUO Folder*/docs/

...problem solved. Easier to navigate than javadoc, imho. Then again, javadoc really sucks ass, so pretty much anything is easier to navigate...
not my mom :eek:

noobie

Wanderer
As a matter of fact, javadocs is a much better tool for documentation. but the problem is not the tool, it is the comments itself, so you cannot have a good documentation in that manner whatever tool you use. however, no one can really expect to have a good core comments with such a massive code base.

milad

Wanderer
Corageous.. I'm trying not to be hirritating, but you're not doing any effort on this..

what did you want to demonstrate with the thing about RUP? do I have to own a tool to adopt a methodology?

and, anyway, do you know what I know? No. so stop pretending you do, right?

and I'm not showing off anything here.. you can put as many quotes you want around my degree, I don't really care... but if I have lacked of respect with runuo developers then I apologyzed, where instead now you're lacking respect towards me.. is a 15 year programming activity so stressfull?..

bye

WarAngel

Wanderer
Courageous said:

Apparently you fail to see that he is in the same field that you are, except he has 15 years of experience, whereas you have none. It's almost like telling your boss that he knows less than you while you're an intern, forgetting the fact that Courageous isn't your boss of course. Possible, but extremely, extremely, extremely doubtful. Basically what I'm saying is HE KNOWS WHAT YOU KNOW AND A WHOLE LOT MORE.

Anyway, whatever. You feel that sitting in classes > actual experience, so there's no real winning with you. You're basically one of those people who say "I'm right, I'm right" no matter how much evidence proving the other side if slammed in your face, or if someone makes such a point that you can't refute it, you simply fall back to the ol' "well that's your opinion" sort of thing.

milad

Wanderer
WarAngel said:
Apparently you fail to see that he is in the same field that you are, except he has 15 years of experience, whereas you have none. It's almost like telling your boss that he knows less than you while you're an intern, forgetting the fact that Courageous isn't your boss of course. Possible, but extremely, extremely, extremely doubtful. Basically what I'm saying is HE KNOWS WHAT YOU KNOW AND A WHOLE LOT MORE.

Anyway, whatever. You feel that sitting in classes > actual experience, so there's no real winning with you. You're basically one of those people who say "I'm right, I'm right" no matter how much evidence proving the other side if slammed in your face, or if someone makes such a point that you can't refute it, you simply fall back to the ol' "well that's your opinion" sort of thing.

Did I say I know more than he or anybody else? ...
Can you read??..

Courageous

Wanderer
milad said:
Can you read??..
You said something like this:

"...please take note that I quite know what I speak about..."

I really don't think you do.

One of the things that you have made clear to us, know it or not, is that you are not even particularly acquainted with the real world implications of your favorite process, RUP. You lack meaningful experience, and should stop lecturing people about it.

I am still quite irritated at you for saying you "disagree" with my assessment that the runuo code is better than average for rapid prototyping code produced by professionals, when it turns out, in fact, you have no basis for disagreeing, haven't worked professionally, and don't know enough to make such a statement.

But you implied you did. That was a lie.

C//

WarAngel

Wanderer
milad said:
Can you read??..

milad said:

Then what the heck does that mean? You're saying that Courageous doesn't know what you know, which would mean that you know more than he does. Or maybe there's some weird logic here that I missed out on...

milad

Wanderer
WarAngel said:
Then what the heck does that mean? You're saying that Courageous doesn't know what you know, which would mean that you know more than he does. Or maybe there's some weird logic here that I missed out on...

Well, really, never mind guys .. there's been some misunderstanding or what.. I'm not saying I'm some guru, I just DONT accept when people think to be a guru in comparison to me, when they do NOT know me... see what I mean?..

No problem anyway.. I don't know you, you don't know me, we don't have to be friends at all costs do we :)

WarAngel

Wanderer
Seriously though, you really think you know that much more than someone who has been in the field 15 years? I mean God, you don't even have experience using the stuff you're talking about in classes. I'd give you at least that, but you've never used what you're talking about.

milad

Wanderer
WarAngel said:
Seriously though, you really think you know that much more than someone who has been in the field 15 years? I mean God, you don't even have experience using the stuff you're talking about in classes. I'd give you at least that, but you've never used what you're talking about.

I officially give up.. :D never mind really :D

WarAngel said:
I'm not trying to like insult you or anything. I seriously just want to know.
WA, let the thread die, give milad a chance to back out with some diginity. :D

I really think announcement threads should be timebombed to where only an admin can res it after a certain amount of time.

milad

Wanderer
gosh i dont see any dignity touched here :confused: i just said that i DIDNT say that im better than anyone.....

i wish instead i can slip away with some BRAIN still...

PS: is there a way to delete an account here?..

Courageous

Wanderer
You come in and insult everyone, then, in the rather predictable fashion, play the pouting sour grapes game, and publically declare a desire to delete your account. All very predictable, really. One or two regulars around here will find some irony in my suggestion to you that you should have gotten to know people around here a lot better before publically airing your criticisms and dislikes about (as you should have guessed was true) some of our own favorite things.

Looks to me as if you have wet your own bed. But really, if you dislike C# so much, dislike the innards of runuo so much (as if! there were a better coded uo emu, ha ha), you really should be doing something else. You'll find little sympathy here.

C//

milad

Wanderer
Courageous said:
You come in and insult everyone, then, in the rather predictable fashion, play the pouting sour grapes game, and publically declare a desire to delete your account. All very predictable, really. One or two regulars around here will find some irony in my suggestion to you that you should have gotten to know people around here a lot better before publically airing your criticisms and dislikes about (as you should have guessed was true) some of our own favorite things.

Looks to me as if you have wet your own bed. But really, if you dislike C# so much, dislike the innards of runuo so much (as if! there were a better coded uo emu, ha ha), you really should be doing something else. You'll find little sympathy here.

C//

It's nearly a pity that I already asked to delete this account.. because I'm really beginning to find you funny..

Do I have to know your or people here to express my judgement?

I asked the deletion just because I use this account very seldom and because, what's more, I really dislike this kind of conversation.. can't you simply live up to your experience and handle a normal conversation without pretending to know or find everything preditable?

I really DON'T care what you do, who you are and what you know.. I came here, said my opinion, then I apologyzed for any insult I might have done to anyone, and what do I find? A bunch of users who come to me and aggress me verbally... is this mature?

I'm not searching for sympathy, expecially from people like you..

See you at your next, predictable reply.. next time I'll have some time to waste.

milad

Wanderer
I'm sorry to myself for this poor conversation, please don't provoke me again.. I hope I won't have an account anymore to your next word... :( byebye