RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Might Be Coming Back

FingersMcSteal

Sorceror
Well after a long time I'm finally thinking about making a return to that place you can never leave... Ultima Online.

Just thought I'd ask a few simple questions to bring me up to speed on developments.

Whats new & whats not... think that covers most of it lol, no seriously...
Things like which versions work with which builds / cores and the various tools that work and those that don't ???

Probably going to dig up some old files I used in the past, probably around version 5.0.9.1
It was around that time I stopped playing the pay shards and messing with the free shards too, just the era I'm happy with really nothing else.

Do custom shards still have a place in the free shard arena ???
Things like tools that patch maps and various other files still working ???
Or do people tend towards just running decrypted clients and use the standard game worlds and add custom content ???

Anyway, i'll thank anyone now who's got input to any of those questions... thanks ;)

rmacham

Sorceror
I'm currently in the process of creating a fully unique UO experience. If your interested, PM Me.

It's fully custom down to the races and map.

If not, I can happily walk you through whats changed :)