RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mondains Legacy Beta Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordHogFred

Knight
Mondains Legacy Beta Maps

Has anyone altered the core so as it recognises the new ML Beta maps? I don't want it for a live shard because I do know the dodgyness of doing something like this to a real server. I just would like it to play about with and have a look at the new places.

Chz :),

Phantom

Knight
LordHogFred said:
Has anyone altered the core so as it recognises the new ML Beta maps? I don't want it for a live shard because I do know the dodgyness of doing something like this to a real server. I just would like it to play about with and have a look at the new places.

Chz :),

UO:ML didn't add a new map

Bmzx007

Wanderer
Dont need to mod the core, Map sizes are stored in the scripts. Just change Map0 to the new size, and you'll have access to it.

(7168 x 4096) Off the top of my head.

LordHogFred

Knight
Yeah I did that the problem is that the new places in Malas and Ilsh still can't be walked on. The new Tram and Fel places work fine once the map size is changed so I'm thinking that maybe the map size needs to be changed for those too.

Quantos

Lord
*Thread Closed*

I'm going to point you to Ryandor for information about maps. This forum isn't really meant as a support forum for what you're doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.