RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More Suggestions

Spooky

Wanderer
More Suggestions

• Customise existing monsters stats and abilities.
  • Able to create new monsters.
  • Able to turn auto account creation on and off.
  • Customise the commands that shard staff can execute at the various levels.
  • Customisable monster loot to suit the shard (add get the item count down too)
  • Be able to posses monsters and NPC's to enable quests and to initiate events and information for the players.
  • Able to adjust the stat/skill/and individual skill point maximums per character (Said this one before but my shard relies heavily on it and cannot even think about porting to RunUO if it cannot do this)
  • Regions support and the ability to customise the regions to allow which spells can be cast into or out of it etc, skills that can be used there etc, how the guards react to things in the region based on guild membership type of actions performed etc.
  • Customisable resource availability so it can be reduced or increased to suit individual shards.
  • Customise all combat variables including magic.[/list:u]

Im sure I have more but this will do for this post, ill add more as thet come to mind.

SickLab

Wanderer
Re: More Suggestions

Spooky said:
  • Customise existing monsters stats and abilities.
  • Able to create new monsters.
  • Able to turn auto account creation on and off.
  • Customise the commands that shard staff can execute at the various levels.
  • Customisable monster loot to suit the shard (add get the item count down too)
  • Be able to posses monsters and NPC's to enable quests and to initiate events and information for the players.
  • Able to adjust the stat/skill/and individual skill point maximums per character (Said this one before but my shard relies heavily on it and cannot even think about porting to RunUO if it cannot do this)
  • Regions support and the ability to customise the regions to allow which spells can be cast into or out of it etc, skills that can be used there etc, how the guards react to things in the region based on guild membership type of actions performed etc.
  • Customisable resource availability so it can be reduced or increased to suit individual shards.
  • Customise all combat variables including magic.[/list:u]

Im sure I have more but this will do for this post, ill add more as thet come to mind.

• This is already all that.. except the account creation. And account creation is not done yet.

You have to know how to script, and all of this is customizable.

Spooky

Wanderer
Suggestions

Scripting is no drama I'm a Systemn Engineer for a living and Can do VBS no problems, will be just a matter of converting over to the c# language.

I guess my main concern is that things will get embedded in the core that could be script handled making them uncustomisable. like some other emulators.

Eagle

Wanderer
No its not getting embeded , the core actualy gets smaller every day, All the things you listed can already be done with the accounts as a unfinished but it will be a option also soon ( beta4 ? )

- Eagle Out