RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Movie Poll]28 Days Later

S

Seven

[Movie Poll]28 Days Later

Poll Question : What do you think of 28 Days Later?
Possibble Answers :
1. Good
2. Okay
3. Poor
4. Bad

Note : Add an opinion Statement to your post please.

Voran

Wanderer

I really liked it when it came out last year. I've not got round to seeing the DVD yet, though.

S

Seven

My Answer After whatching the movie :

Reason : The ending and some of the scenes where very horrible.

BizaR

Wanderer
i give it a 1 because zombie movies r the shit... hell i even liked house of the dead to see it twice

Anageth

Wanderer
omg! the movie is english, and it came out two years ago! (btw i give 1) when did it come out in the US??

S

Seven

It came out where i live on DVD and VIDEO like a week ago :/

Swaileh

Wanderer
I give it a new number..

5) I want to see it, but forgot, so now it's not in theatres and I'm a cheap bastard so won't go buy it..

tashanna

Wanderer
I never saw it, since zombie horrors aren't my type of movie. I like the horror movies that get inside your head and make you think about it for days...

So I'd say I anticipated a 3 or 4 and we went and saw Alex & Emma instead :)

Tash

Pete

Wanderer
Just came out on video/dvd here in Canada. I give it a:

Wicke dmovie, prolly the best (or only) zombie movie i've seen in awhile.

Cmonkey123

Wanderer
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?!

I've seen the commercial like 20 times, but it doesn't really tell you much about the movie. I'm interested in seeing it, but wanna know what it is about before I do. lol

Pete

Wanderer
It's basically about a disease that spreads and turns people into zombies and this guy who has been in a coma for a month wakes up to find london and pretty much most fo england deserted.... kind of

S

Sno

1. It's awesome :)
Directed by Danny Boyle, who also directed one of my favourites, Trainspotting.

Anageth

Wanderer
:twisted: I love it, the guy gets bitten by the zombie and the woman hacks him to death with a (sp) Machety!! :twisted: