RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MovingParticles

Vision

Wanderer
MovingParticles

I have this code in Fireball.cs
Code:
source.MovingParticles( m, 0x36F4, 7, 0, false, true, 9502, 4019, 0x160 );

I would like to know what each parameter do, can someone help me pls?
is it possible to change the fireball color?

and pls... Where can I see what all this methods and parameters do?

thx in advance!

LuxoR

Sorceror
void MovingParticles( IEntity to, int itemID, int speed, int duration, bool fixedDirection, bool explodes, int effect, int explodeEffect, int explodeSound )
void MovingParticles( IEntity to, int itemID, int speed, int duration, bool fixedDirection, bool explodes, int effect, int explodeEffect, int explodeSound, int unknown )
void MovingParticles( IEntity to, int itemID, int speed, int duration, bool fixedDirection, bool explodes, int hue, int renderMode, int effect, int explodeEffect, int explodeSound, int unknown )
void MovingParticles( IEntity to, int itemID, int speed, int duration, bool fixedDirection, bool explodes, int hue, int renderMode, int effect, int explodeEffect, int explodeSound, EffectLayer layer, int unknown )

You can use [docgen to generate all methods for relevant classes. If you use an IDE, there should be options to show you while writing code.

ArisBB

Sorceror
Yes Vision, example to spell/Fireball is using the 3º method example:
source.MovingParticles( m, 0x36D4, 7, 0, false, true, 3, 0, 9502, 4019, 0x160, 0 );
the number "3" is the effect hue, its chosed to blue.

And thank you very muth Luxor, it took me many questions. :D

Arvoreen

Sorceror
Just a quick FYI, you should check post dates before answering a post. Vision posted that question on 1/26/2009, over 3 years ago. :)

Just sayin!! :)