RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My admin menu

Quinox

Sorceror
My admin menu

This is a little project I've been workin on lately. It is my administration menu (replaced the .admin)

Client list (default menu)

I duped myself just so we can see what it looks like filled. :) BTW, the first "Quinox" is the account, and the second is the character name.

Account list

Account details

Account details (not logged in)

Most of it works, with the exception of a couple things (Jailing, Sending a client, and Server Administration menu)

Does anyone have any ideas to put in Server Administration? So far, I've planned to put in an option to change the MOTD. Or maybe I will remove that... Anyways, and suggestions or tips? I don't think its ready for me to release the code. I'm still touching up here and there.

S

soundwav

it looks awesome what about away to warn people befor you jail them meaning away to msg them and let them know that they are being warned for the actions they are doing. juat a thought

A

AlejandroX

Is a public release intended or are you just showing us yours? :D

Quinox

Sorceror
I will be releasing it, but right now I'm fixing it up. This was my C# learning project, so the code is messy at best. And I wanted to get some input of what else I can do with this. I'm changing some things around from what I thought was ideal to what is realistic (example: Jailing isn't an account issue, I guess it's just a matter of teleporting a character into a jail). Should be very soon though.

A

AlejandroX

Really, could this replace 3rd party tools? I like the gump based interface.

Duffy

Wanderer
I think need to remove botton "ban" becouse somebody can click on this button but don't want that i think need some one command to ban player

Phantom

Knight
You want the ban command to be taken out because somebody ( you ) might hit it?

That makes no sense, even if you do you can in a split of a second unban them...