RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MyRunUOv1.2 - PHP/mySQL - for Linux (mono) and Windows RunUO!

gdamm

Squire
Hi all!

I'm relative new here, sorry for my bad english.

This is working fine for me, but I find something: Fame and Karma not shown on Status.php, and not filled in db.

I changed the m_Command.Enqueue to this:

m_Command.Enqueue( String.Format( "INSERT INTO myrunuo_status(char_id, char_karma, char_fame) VALUES ({0}, {1}, {2})", mob.Serial.Value.ToString(), mob.Karma.ToString(), mob.Fame.ToString() ) );

Runs fine, and inserts fame and karma. I'm working with the other things I had read in this older post http://www.runuo.com/community/threads/myrunuo-data-to-mysql-db-issue-php.57106/ - like insert mob.Map and mob.Location -

This is an amazing website, i've learned a lot of C#,MySQL and PHP only working on these scripts. Thanks a lot!!

berlinuo

Wanderer
I'm on an Ubuntu server.
For me there was absolutely no way to get odbc to log into mysql without root credentials.
I had to insert the database password into myrunuo.inc.php to get it working

fleo

Wanderer
I got a problem :(

RunUO Version 2.1.4367, Build 40316
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1
.NET Framework: 2.0.50727.5466
Time: 09.03.2013 02:44:01
Mobiles: 13340
Items: 176451
Clients:
- Count: 0

Exception:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Server.Misc.IPLimiter.Load()
at Server.Timer.Slice()
at Server.Core.Main(String[] args)
Tell me what's the wrong?
I got connection to db but after 1 sec, this error appears.