RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Necro AI anyone?

Surita

Wanderer
Anyone out there have a copy of NecroAI they are willing to share? I'm wanting to put the peerless system in on my server and can't unless I have it. I have looked all over the forums and all the links to it are broken. Even if all you do is post a working link or post it so I may download it either will work. Pretty please with sugar on top and thank you.

Surita

Wanderer
OMG dude you rock, I'd so give ya karma but won't let me yet. Whats the 2 mobs you used with it? I only know of using Peerless with it.

there the mobs that came with the necro AI when i downloaded it. Both archives contain the same scripts just wasn't sure what you used.

Attachments

• NecroUseingMobs.7z
    4.1 KB · Views: 10
  • NecroUsingMobs.rar
    7.8 KB · Views: 14

Surita

Wanderer
Cool thanks Levi, I'll check it out and see what they are like on my server. (fyi uses rar 7z messes up on my comp) Thanks again you've been great :D

added everything and get error that says
Errors:
+ Mobiles/Monsters/Humanoid/Magic/Lich.cs:
CS0117: Line 11: 'Server.Mobiles.AIType' does not contain a definition for '
AI_Necro'
+ Mobiles/Monsters/Humanoid/Magic/AncientLich.cs:
AI_Necro'
+ Mobiles/Monsters/Humanoid/Magic/LichLord.cs:
AI_Necro'

Surita

Wanderer
Dan it depends on what one your using. I ran into the same problems and found out that it wasn't showing dupe files that i had already, easy fix is either take out the ones from Levi or find the dupes if you still have them in there and alter base monster to include NecroAI. If it don't help then I'm sorry thats what my fix was.

You need to edit your basesai.cs and basecreature.cs in order for the system to see the new AI. Until you do that it won't work. Seach the forums for the necromage AI and follow those instructions but replace AI_NecroMage with AI_Necro

I can't post the exact instructions now because I'm at my computer if you still need help I'll post instructions tomoro. Maybe I should post the script in custom releases so its archived there.