RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need A C#/XML Programmer for 1 project...

Sythen

Sorceror
I'm looking for someone who will either volunteer his time or work on a negotiated pay scale; keeping in mind that this is a hobby for me and I'm not excruciatingly wealthy :) I'm thinking one way or another we'll be able to work something out; or not, the terms are up for you to accept.

This system I need will be discussed in private, however there are a few things you should know. First, I plan on sharing this system publicly to everyone on here when we're done as it will improve some aspects of the game... and finally, I'm interested in those who have some familiarity with mobile AI's and systems that use XML configuration files.

PM me for contact information, Thanks.

Sythen

Sorceror
Still looking and needing assistance. If you're looking to work with a family oriented, fun staff let me know :) Our smallish team are all adults over 35 and we're all professional. None of us are pushing to get anything done, we just want dedicated people. Baby steps :) Anyway I look forward to hearing from someone who is capable of the above...