RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need to DELETE an account!

Need to DELETE an account!

Hi,
I want to DELETE an account of a player that is not online. I don't want to ban this account or firewall the user I "only" want to Delete 1 special account! How can I do this?

use the admin menu, locate the account and delete it

if you do not know account name, but player name, to get account name use this then "props" the palyer for the account name
[global interface where playermobile name = "Name In Quotes with Caps correct"
or for partial name
[global interface where playermobile name contains "Part of Name In Quotes with Caps correct"

if you mean individual character on an account, that is not as easy to do, some one fould a way to do it in game, but it did cause reprcussions
best way is to save server, close it down, open the accounts.xml in notepad, find the account, remove the player from that list, save restart shard, the player is no longer attached to an account and can not be accessed
then can probably delete using other methods
this still may have reprocussions on things

best way is to set it up do characters can be deleted after 1 day or so from being created
thange the persons password (let them know of new password) log on their account and delete the character