RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

neruns distro deleted files..

abramelin

Wanderer
neruns distro deleted files..

in nerus installation guide
it says that to delete this files:
5) Delete:
C:\...\RunUO 1.0\Scripts\Items\Construction\Doors\Doors.cs
C:\...\RunUO 1.0\Scripts\Items\Construction\Doors\BaseDoor.cs
C:\...\RunUO 1.0\Scripts\Items\Construction\Doors\HouseDoor.cs
C:\...\RunUO 1.0\Scripts\Multis\HouseFoundation.cs
C:\...\RunUO 1.0\Scripts\Engines\AI\Creature\Paragon.cs
C:\...\RunUO 1.0\Scripts\Items\SkillItems\Misc\Bandage.cs
C:\...\RunUO 1.0\Scripts\Skills\AnimalLore.cs

will i install this files later by manually?

abramelin

Wanderer
i cant figure out the differences but i guess the new files are for samurai empire but i want my shard full aos based.now if i install the default ones what will be ?

Phantom

Knight
abramelin said:
i cant figure out the differences but i guess the new files are for samurai empire but i want my shard full aos based.now if i install the default ones what will be ?

Your mistaken...

The only difference is the custom changes, use WineMerge to merge the two files or just replace the files your choice.

abramelin

Wanderer
i dont blame anyone.i just asking that
neruns gives his own modifed files .these are:

now if i replace these with the default runuo ones.will the shard crash or any errors?

Phantom

Knight
You might not even be able to load your world without removing invalid objects.

Its your choice if you want to risk it.

You can of course find out by just DOING IT.

abramelin said:
i dont blame anyone.i just asking that
neruns gives his own modifed files .these are:

now if i replace these with the default runuo ones.will the shard crash or any errors?

You will just have to try it and see. Like Phantom said " use WineMerge to merge the two files or just replace the files your choice". Sounds like good advise to me. If your not going to take the time to look threw them and see what changed you should probably use the ones nerun provided.

You know you can choose what areas spawn with neruns distro and if you do not want something you can easily just remove it from the spawners.

abramelin

Wanderer
i am now asking a spawning question.i am asking that with nerus distro there is a custom bandage.cs file and i installed it and deleted the runuo one.because in the guide it says to delete it .now i am asking that if i delete the neruns bandage.cs and install the runuo's bandage.cs what changes?

Phantom

Knight
abramelin said:
i am now asking a spawning question.i am asking that with nerus distro there is a custom bandage.cs file and i installed it and deleted the runuo one.because in the guide it says to delete it .now i am asking that if i delete the neruns bandage.cs and install the runuo's bandage.cs what changes?

Compare the two scripts, I have given you the name of a great program, and would be exactly what anyone else would use to answer your question.

If your not going to answer your question yourself, don't expect other people to answer it either.