RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nerun's Distro

zack213 said:
I download your spawner but when i go to spawn tram and fel is says this C:\DOCUME~1\owner\locals~1\temp\Rar$EX17.54875\Run uo1.0\data/monsters\felucca/wrong.map or like destard.map Not Found! what is causing this problem Please help me.
you did not unzip everything correctly or in the right places, try following the instructions again exactly, if you still have problems copy and paste the error and post the crash log, if any.

Kin-Kran

Wanderer
No Mobles

I used an older version on a different shard and i loved it. Everything went great and it never had any issues. I have installed it on a develping shard and it works, all of the spawners and such are there, but none of them are active, thye have the right moble in it but are set to zero. I cant seem to find what i did wrong.

NiteStar

Wanderer
Great Script as always

I have been using nerun's script to spawn the worlds for several weeks and all I had to do was follow the great and simple directions properly.

I have had more fun playing my shard in a few short weeks than I ever had with OSI and I appriceate all the hard work placed into this as well as a few other scripts I have chosen to use.

As I have stated before this is a fantastic script and I have no complaints what so ever.

Grand job as most every script I have installed it is fantastic.

Thanks for all the hard work and I look forward to any updates.

:D

nerun

Sorceror
Kin-Kran said:
I used an older version on a different shard and i loved it. Everything went great and it never had any issues. I have installed it on a develping shard and it works, all of the spawners and such are there, but none of them are active, thye have the right moble in it but are set to zero. I cant seem to find what i did wrong.

Go to the first post in first page, bellow Know FAQs/BUGs, search for "Spawners not spawn". That will explaim the "inactive" spawners issue.

Just adding more information: If an staff member is hide, will not spawn too.

NiteStar

Wanderer
nerun said:
If an staff member is hide, will not spawn too.

This is something I found out the hard (?) way LOL

I have a 2nd account on my shard as a normal player, brought my mage on and decided to check out a dungeon. Went through a moongate and was hidden but had forgotten about it until I was in the dungeon. I was using a GM hiding ball also so it may be the reason I was hidden but don't remember that part to well, just the oOoOoOo was funny

Revealed myself and huge hungry dragon spawned then ate me :)

This post would also go well under funniest thing we ever saw a player do, I died really well in both 2d as well as 3d according to a friend LOL

NiteStar said:
This is something I found out the hard (?) way LOL

I have a 2nd account on my shard as a normal player, brought my mage on and decided to check out a dungeon. Went through a moongate and was hidden but had forgotten about it until I was in the dungeon. I was using a GM hiding ball also so it may be the reason I was hidden but don't remember that part to well, just the oOoOoOo was funny

Revealed myself and huge hungry dragon spawned then ate me :)

This post would also go well under funniest thing we ever saw a player do, I died really well in both 2d as well as 3d according to a friend LOL

Pwnage. I think the reason for not spawning while hidden is to prevent lag when GMs run around fixing stuff
But If (and I'm not in a place where I can test this) it also dont spawn from players using the hide/stealth skills, might not be as cool...for things such as what happened to you lol. But I'm not sure if it does or not and I wont have access to my own comp for a while to test it.

Kin-Kran

Wanderer
nerun said:
Go to the first post in first page, bellow Know FAQs/BUGs, search for "Spawners not spawn". That will explaim the "inactive" spawners issue.

Just adding more information: If an staff member is hide, will not spawn too.

Thanks for responding so qiuckly and pardon me for asking an already annwsered question. Great script.

nerun

Sorceror
RunUO 2.0 RC1

Just to tell:

I already updated the distro v5.0.0 for RunUO 2.0 RC1. The distro is working very well in the new release of RunUO. Lacks now to update Spawn Editor's engine, more some details in the load/unload gumps, to revise the maps removing spawns in excess (around 3,000 spawners will be removed, but we will have more creatures because of the FakeSpawner addition) and to add the remaining maps of ML.

For more info:

- Post 711
- Post 724

NiteStar

Wanderer
Solereaper said:
You got a typo for wanderinghealer it is mistyped as wanderimghealer. This is causing many badspawns to show in the logs.

He addressed that in his very first post, told the problem and said if we wanted to we could help fix it. Check out the ery first post for many of the answers. That one was easy to repair just using a simple text editor and the Find & Replace option.