RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

.NET Framework

Golemi

Wanderer
.NET Framework

At first when the RunUO server thingy said i need .net framework i installed the new 2.0 beta and it did not work.

Now i downloaded and installed .net 1.1 SDK and it only installed some documentation argh! It said that i must install 1.1 to install tools.... wtf?

Quantos

Lord
Congratulations on fixing it yourself. It's very refreshing when someone will still work on the issue themselves even after they have made a post requesting help with it.

Great work man, keep it up. :)

Pog2k

Wanderer
speaking of .net framework, i read that FAQ about all the stuff I need to build my project, to include .net fw, i d/l'd the SDK 2.0, (huge file btw) and after all the installation and stuff, it tells me that it is not supported on my OS, im running 98SE, am i just being a supertard or do i need to install win2K? *shudders at the thought* or did i d/l the wrong framework?

psz

Administrator
The SDK is for *DEVELOPMENT* only, *NOT* for using RunUO. RunUO needs the FRAMEWORK.

RunUO will *NOT* work with the SDK (Which is NT only), as it does not include the runtime files.

The .Net Framework will work with 9x. You need 1.1 (NOT 2.0) to use RunUO.