RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Body values

KHzspeed

Sorceror
not sure if this information exists on the forum yet, but here's something new to toy with.

Earlier today out of curiosity. I went exploring through the new 7.0.15 Mul files looking for new content, and boy did I find a few interesting mobiles.

Here's what i've found. so far I've only check up to value 1100.
whether or not this information is helpful to any of you. I find it interesting :)

Photo.jpg
Code:
High Seas body 7.0.15.1
1068 = Osiredon the Scalis Enforcer
1069 = Ancient hellhound
1070 = warewolf
1071 = virtuebane

KHzspeed

Sorceror
alright I found info on each one, but the last.
I'm clueless as to current OSI content, so again forgive me if any of this is old news.

Edit:
Few things to finish on "Osiredon the Scalis Enforcer" and his Mob is complete.
- just needs loot adjustment, correct sound, and his spawns "Parasitic Eel's" added.

Finished Ancienthellhound, and it's Event Item "bloodysash" that transforms a player into werewolf form.
------

what's left to do now, figure out who the forth mob is.

Marlando

Wanderer
Scalis drops the soulforge if I remember right.
He is probably the hardest mobile osi have released when I did one on osi took 2 fully loaded orc ships and about 20 other players.. I had a necro archer which seemed to hold his own vampire embrace with mana leech composite bow used wither for the eels..

Was fun..

Ps I released the soulforge @ orbsydia

1071 was named virtuebane, we fought him in Mag which lead to them rebuilding it, scalis (1068) is easy can do it with 2 ppl that know what theyre doin, ancient hell hounds(1069) were from halloween, could turn regular ones into horrible monsters, been turned off since then cuz of griefers, when you kill the hell hounds you got a bloody sash that turns you into a warewolf (1070) at uo time midnight

adamg6284

Squire
how come animations dont attack. like i noticed the new ones do not have an attack animation? anyone else have this problem?