RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Mine for Minoc

nerun

Sorceror
New Mine for Minoc

Summary:
This is a new NewMinocMine.cfg file to use with [decoration command. These decorations will add a new entrance in Minoc Mining camp to a new mine, big, for those shards with many players miners.

Installation:
Copy and Paste NewMinocMine.cfg to your Data/Decorations/Britannia folder (it will generate the new mine both in Trammel and Felucca).

Usage:
In game type [decorate. Just it.

PS.: you can add this mine like a quest or event to the miners search for a new mine and solve the problem of high miners population. Somebody discover the mine, but found a lair of an Ancient Wyrm that must be defeated to release the mine. With a good treasure, maybe some iron and colored ingots in the treasure too.

Link:
In-game Customizable Regions in a Box - this script let you add regions in game, perfect for New Mine of Minoc, to added guardable region.

Attachments

• NewMinocMine.zip
    697 bytes · Views: 1,084
  • entrance.JPG
    entrance.JPG
    42.8 KB · Views: 2,185
  • inside.JPG
    inside.JPG
    82.4 KB · Views: 2,027

Erica

Knight
nerun said:
Summary:
This is a new NewMinocMine.cfg file to use with [decoration command. These decorations will add a new entrance in Minoc Mining camp to a new mine, big, for those shards with many players miners.

Installation:
Copy and PAste NewMinocMine.cfg to your Data/Decorations/Britannia folder (it will generate the new mine both in Trammel and Felucca).

Usage:
In game type [decorate. Just it.

PS.: you can add this mine like a quest or event to the miners search for a new mine and solve the problem of high miners population. Somebody discover the mine, but found a lair of an Ancient Wyrm that must be defeated to release the mine. With a good treasure, maybe some iron and colored ingots in the treasure too.
do you have a picture of it just curious how it looks lol

nerun

Sorceror
Yup, posted above. I use the "5238 2036" as the new mine, that place is not used in OSI or by any dungeon, it is considerably large. I change with some statics to looks better, and add some forges and anvil.

DemonicSeed

Wanderer
that is a cracking this should point out to one of my gm's that you can make cave/dungeon entrances where you want. it just take a little initutive and time. thanks :D

Turmoil

Wanderer
Great idea Nerun for the addition to mines....I will make it part of a quest as I like making my players work a bit...:)...well done!
P.S. Nice tidy backpack...:)

Manu

Knight
I guess on something called "test enviroment".

Test shard on home machine |= sharp accessable by the public (i.e. YOU)