RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Server looking for testers.

I am not advertising for my shard, I am in need of testers who have experience with pre aos pvp servers.
The server is at the temporary address: oldcinders.no-ip.biz

The server is very early in development, and because of this I have no website set up for it at the moment. So, I will provide information about it here in brief.

Pre AOS mechanics
Fel/malas/ilsh (all fel rulesets)
Many custom spell systems that have been modified to work in three parallel, but different cores to add more variety to caster based builds.
Knives' chat.
Free skill re-allocation in Britain.
Some more other things.

The server is compatible with any client, however the following files must be downloaded to enable UltimaLive and to view the correct hues.

Simply drag them into your client folder after backing up the old files.
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B2tKeVBhurVyRFpmN09XSnoyY2c&usp=sharing

I apologize if this violates the rules of the forum, if it does please remove my post or contact me about how I can modify it.

Please contact me via pm for more information on testing times

Thank you, everyone, for your time.

EDIT: The server will be on and off randomly as I continue to implement new features and fine-tune the balance of things. However, I plan on having long periods of time for testing once people start to contact me about it. Please, do not hesitate to ask about the times.