RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New - Ultima Online Top 100

U

uo.top100.org

New - Ultima Online Top 100

Anyone who has a shard or UO related site can now promote it by registering at the all new Ultima Online Top 100 website.
Just go to http://uo.top100.org and add your site.
Even if you don't have a site then come and visit anyway to find the 100 top UO shards and links.
Hope to see you all soon.

L

Lost User

Personally, I think toplists are crap. Mostly because people make programs to vote for them, etc.

People that really like a site just bookmark it and don't go through the toplist.

What the toplist detects is a whole lot of people looking at sites, or sites in which the admins tell everyone "Go vote on the toplist! Nownownownow!"

In my experience, toplists almost never actually accurately rank sites from best to worst.

S

Seth

Gotta agree with Shadow. But hey ... why not try, just remove the top 5 autoclickers hehe and you'll get a more accurate top list

L

Lost User

*claps* Well said shadowlord... Most of the "top sites" turn out to be crap anyway *sighs*

- Konoko

J

joemc

Re: New - Ultima Online Top 100

Are there even 100 UO sites anymore?

X

Xplain

theres skyrealms, top 100, top 200, top 25 all in which i dont think are that much crap, the top shards have 100-200+ players in which vote almost every day. or they make a vote stone in game and when u vote it gives you money or something...santiago and xuo did that and they are in the top