RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nextgen UO

Hey all you, potentials.
I started this project awhile back about 4 years and since then it really hasn't changed.. incredibly. Not a sole mob/monster is active atm, and most cities, many cool-spots, and a lot of the world isn't either.

I don't understand coding, C# or whatever is runuo. However I have tinkered my own changes on a smaller-scale, and there's over a 1000 of the releases (TY!) archived on this website, runuo.com, that I feel its sufficient for even the most creative designer.

The project follows relatively strict principles and because of the detailed infrastructure it just takes awfully long to finish even a simple spawn. The core wouldn't be available to you, just as a GM.. you could definitely set up a spawn or help with another and/or finish it on your own.

Suppose I need someone for spawning.

umm... I'm sorry but this isn't very clear. You seem to be saying you have a project and you are looking for help with it but the position and project are not very clear. This is unless you are just looking for someone to work with spawners and not know (or is supposed to already know) what the overall Nextgen project is?