RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

no commands found

rodgerc1

Sorceror
I have a server in my house that im running runuo on. I made my owner account everything looks good. I used the command [admin to make my character on my player account a admin. When I try to use commands on my main computer uo says they dont excist, any tips?

pooka01

Sorceror
The first acount you create and log in is the ownaer account, so you don't need to set your own accesslevel (if you are able to set it to yourself it's because you already are).
Could you elaborate on the topology and commands you do?

rodgerc1

Sorceror
Sorry ill try to explain it better. If I log on to the game with the server (PC) my commands work, but if I log on using my personel pc the commands do not work on either account. I can type [admin works fine on the server pc, but if I use this command on my pc it does not work. [help doesnt work either no commands i tried so far work except for [hide. Really wierd never seen this before.

pooka01

Sorceror
With your owner account on your other pc you can't do any commands? :eek:
This indeed sounds weird. What ip do you try to log in to your othr pc? 192.168.x.x ex?
did you try [tele, [kill, [delete, [move, [props, etc? did you verify if your accesslevel is owner (and not "administrator")?

rodgerc1

Sorceror
Yes I tried those commands also on my pc they didnt work. They do work on the server pc thou. I am using 192.168 ip and verified accesslevel.

pooka01

Sorceror
What in this corresponds to what is happening:
nothing comes up.
-a message comes up in game in the text area.
-getting a target for ex: [tele, but nothing more happens when targetting.
-command was sent but nothing is sent/applied.
-the text appears over the head of the character.
-an error appears on the server console.

May i ask what runuo version, and what client version you use? (client for both computers)

rodgerc1

Sorceror
yes, lets say I use [kill after I push enter it says command 'kill' does'nt excist. im using latest Runuo v2.3 client is 7.0.20.0 patch 58