RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Listening Connections

Phantom

Knight
Thraxus said:
Nice catch. You seem to be the first one that noticed that he was running Beta 36. Didn't see it myself until you pointed it out.

Sort of hard to use anything else when that was the current version at the time.

You guys did notice it was over a year ago right?

ssquirrel

He was using the current version of both at the time he posted this thread.

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Vanquish

Wanderer
Better late than never i suppose. :rolleyes:

I actually gave up on everything runuo shortly after. Haven't thought about you guys in months. Awww, don't feel sad, you're still special too me. Even though some of the above were a little arrogant :(

I'm sure you guys will be able to tell me honestly, and completly without bias, is it worth it to start messing with runuo again? I"m still a little curious but still sounds flaky.

Quinox

Sorceror
I've used Fuse, Sphere, and POL, and then one day a friend of mine gave me a URL to RunUO. I was hesitant to switch at first, but once I really looked into RunUO, I switched and never looked back. I honest wouldn't be able to use another emulator again.

Phantom

Knight
Vanquish said:
Better late than never i suppose. :rolleyes:

I actually gave up on everything runuo shortly after. Haven't thought about you guys in months. Awww, don't feel sad, you're still special too me. Even though some of the above were a little arrogant :(

I'm sure you guys will be able to tell me honestly, and completly without bias, is it worth it to start messing with runuo again? I"m still a little curious but still sounds flaky.

Nobody is going to talk you into using RunUO

Either you want to use it, or you don't, why would anyone care if you use it or not?