RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No one selling house deeds in my new shard.

Hope I am posting this in the right place, if not, Mods please move the post for me.

I have Installed RunUo 2.5 and Nerun's distro. None of the venders are selling house deeds, not the realestate broker or the Archutect (spelling sorry) This leads me to 2 questions

1) How do I get a vender to sell House deeds ?
2) What script or scripts do I need to edit to change the things venders Buy/sell ? (asking for the future when I start to write some custom item scripts if I can figure out how)

Thank you in Advance for your help in this matter

WOLFGAR

Thank You. That was/is the solution to my first problem. Must be something new since I last played.

Any advice on my second part of my problem? How do you or what scripts do you edit to change what vendors buy/sell ??? Is it difficult to do ?

LOL well I did know that much. It has been a very long time, but It is coming back to me slowly but surely. My biggest problem is that im confusing lonewolf emu with RunUO emu. I have scripted in the past for both, but that was more than 5 years ago.

Thank You for your help.

WOLFGAR