RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No way of running RunUO offline?

W

Wasted

No way of running RunUO offline?

hey devs, why cant i run runuo offline?

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
What are you talking about? And can people start using the SUPPORT forums.

If you want support you have to be more descriptive than this in the future please.

Etalicus

Sorceror
:evil:
yes it would help to know what is happening not to jump into the Dev's roll but by the way you asked to question it could be anything from your computer not turned on or you dont even have it installed
Good luck

:twisted:

D

DSimmon

I know with sphere to run it off line you needed to connect first, then log in to it, then you could get offline. Don't know about RunUO, haven't had time to really run it through the ringers yet.

W

Wasted

Sorry.

I use dial up conn, and when i try to run RunUO offline, it crashes....

This may help:

[code:1]Scripts: Compiling...done (0 errors, 0 warnings)
World: Loading...done
Scripts: 285 items, 18 mobiles
Network: Listening on 127.0.0.1:2593
Network: Listening on 127.0.0.1:2593
Error:
System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Unknown error (0x2740)
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Bind(EndPoint localEP)
at Server.Network.Listener..ctor(Int32 port)
at Server.Core.Main(String[] args)
This exception is fatal, press return to exit[/code:1]

W

Wasted

thx krr!

If i was to connect to internet every time i recompile my phone line owuld be occupied 24/7

C

Chaos

I connect using UOG and RunUO. I set a custom shard in UOG to point to 127.0.0.1 and then voila.

W

Wasted

i see no point of using uog cuz server crashes only and offline and before client is running