RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Noob ? : Dungeon Teleporters

RandomlyEpic

Wanderer
Hi there and nice to meet everyone. I hope to have a long lasting relationship of support, both taken and given with making this great game over and over again.

In my world I am in Destard trying to go to the second floor of the dungeon. The teleporters seems to be there but they do not work and I dont not understand how to go about fixing that

Also, the spawners that I am putting down seem to be spawning the monsters in the air above me slightly so that I have to be on one hex only to be able to hit them. Not sure if NPCs are like this too but I know for sure the monsters.

Any and all help appreciated!

RandomlyEpic

Wanderer
Edit: Also wanted to ask I was wanting to give the XML spawn editor a try and I keep seeing it said that it should be put in something like /Scripts/Custom/ of which I do not have a Custom folder right now. To add to my post above I am using RunUO 2.2

Edit Again: Going to attach a picture to my post that shows one example of things seemingly appearing in the ground. This will be a big thing that I need to immediately address

RandomlyEpic_1-16_21.45.jpg

RandomlyEpic

Wanderer
I figure I will just keep adding my questions on to this post until I get my first response then I will be able to condense more. I also for some reason cannot for the life of me figure out how to set my stats. Is there a special command that I am not aware of?

Edit: I have moved on for now to messing with creating my own monster. I have created a brownrecluse and have been successful with it. But I was messing around with the idea of always having it drop some kind of poison pot everytime. I added this:

Code:
PackItem( new GreaterPoisonPotion( 1 ) );

Below the line that says that spiders always drop spiders silk. With some playing I have it compiling now but they still do not seem to be dropping the potion. Once I get that figured out I would like to make it so that they drop a random kind of poison pot everytime.

Also on that same note I am still looking through the code to find where you can change the default hue of the monster. Again, sorry to bomb to many questions but I can just see how much fun this is going to be!

RandomlyEpic

Wanderer
Alright so I downloaded RunUO 2.2 with Nerun's Distro rev. 96 and was able to get that installed and working so I have a spawn engine now!! Still having the issue with all the monsters seemingly being up in the air, falling into the ground in places, and houses placing in the ground. Really need help on this!

milva

Sorceror
What game patch are you and the server working under? And for your datapath.cs script did you point this to the game client which the server works off?