RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nothing works Touchwood

Perrie67

Wanderer
I have tried every piece of mul and map editing software I have found on this and other sites and none of them do a thing. My guess is they cant handle the client I have, Cant remember the exact build number and at work atm but it is the latest patch from about 2 weeks ago.
So my question, is there any editors out there for the new client build or where can I get a copy of a slightly older build that all this cools stuff can work on.

Dian

Sorceror
You are right. EA games have recently changed a lot of the files to different formats (to put it simply).

You would need a client that is something like 7.0.24 or lower to use most any of the already existing Ultima Online file editors, like for map or art editing. There are no current tools out yet that that will edit the new UO file formats, besides a couple that are privately distributed.

Perrie67

Wanderer
Sorry for the delayed reply, been a bit busy at work.
I have actually resolved most issues with the new client now, I use UOFiddler with the UOP Unpacker addon that gives all the old school files available to UOFiddler and Pandora so they work very nicely and if I modify any of the files I simply repack the UOP's for the server and clients to use.