RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Number of Facets.

Sythen

Sorceror
Greywolf If You Were In Front Of Me Right Now....

I'd hug ya man :D:D

You're little example just helped me add 10 new sample maps to my server; This OPENS up the door to a lot of fun!! Especially for RP: event maps, gm only maps... player worlds lol while keeping the tram and fel we all love!

The only downfall, but not really is you have to manually put in new regions since the old ones deleted. Also I don't know how to add regions :(

But I still wanna Hug Ya!!!! I'd try to give ya karma but wont let me lol bye man :D:D;);)

Sythen

Sorceror
Lord_Greywolf.... A Question

I know this is an old post, yes I am bumping it because with the advent of CentrED I am now a little curious.

What I Am Planning To Do:

My server will have just 2 playable worlds... Trammel and Felucca..., 1 character startup tutorial world... Tokuno..., 1 event world (which will constantly change as the servers storyline progresses).... Malas... and finally 1 dungeon world... Ilshenar

What I'm Thinking:

If I were to keep Malas and Ilshenar as 'template' worlds that means that I could duplicate them and use CentrEd to re-edit them into totally different looking worlds. Leaving the originals as templates allows me to shape each additional: map.32, 33, 34, etc.... in different ways; thus creating the illusion of having completely different worlds even though each started off as a copy of the original. This way I can keep them on the server without ever having to take them down.

Just a thought... since with CentrED its very easy to draw your map in flat view. Templates would be Malas would be left all deep water, while ilshenar would be left all rock.... this way I could simply shape malas map copies and carve my dungeons through ilshenar map copies. :eek: