RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Odd issue with status bar?

So my expansion is set for pre-aos. Using the "final repack" of 2.0 that has quiet a few scripts already installed. Anyways. I've played on servers such as hybrid and defiance, and when you drag a friend or pet's status bar out, and the person or animal goes out of view, normally.. The status bar will just "grey" itself out and remain on the desktop. Now I haven't tested this with a regular player account only with the admin account. But has anyone had an issue the having to constantly find your pet and drag the bar out opposed it remaining in place and "highlighting" or becoming visible again when player/creature is in range?

i think this is an ingame option that you can check, like "close old status bars" or such.
Def took a look and didn't see anything other than disabling the menu bar.. Oddly confused, going to try switching to UOR rather than none for expansions and see if that changes it