RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One Thing (2)

Seven

Sorceror
Radwen;769155 said:
I can jog now. Doing a small 2.4km round each day to soften my scar (well the inside, since they dug deep).
It's closed but still very thin and pinkish.
This took 2 weeks longer than planned >_<.
You should show us a picture, like we asked before!

also, that bowl of soup was a bit crazy.
the vanilla ice with JC was alright.
I thought the dentist and Novocaine was hilarious as hell.

Seven

Sorceror
I'm trying to burn a movie... and nero is stuck it seems writing the last part of the disc. W T F. >.<
Will setting priority: HIGH, help at all?

The last disc I tried to burn failed, so I got a different one... this one seems to be getting stuck. The movie was in .avi format when I added it in the "add movie" part of the configuration. & when I watched the movie it played all the way through fine.

DVD Burner: Sony DVD-RW DualLayer
Burn Software: Nero 7
DVD Type: DVD-R
DVD Brand: Memorex

I've burned movies before no problem. *sigh* I'm going to leave for a bit and see if it will finish... I doubt it.

Any Suggestions?

Seven

Sorceror
It did finally complete successfully, but I'm mad that it took so long when the movie size was a lot smaller than the other ones that I have done. I'll try TMPEGenc again and imgburn.

Tumeski

Sorceror
Seven;769499 said:
It did finally complete successfully, but I'm mad that it took so long when the movie size was a lot smaller than the other ones that I have done. I'll try TMPEGenc again and imgburn.

take my advice. Stick with imgburn.

Tumeski

Sorceror
Radwen;769579 said:
Many of us would advice that tbh. TMPenc to enc to imgburn to burn.
Nero is worth shit now.

Do you know what imgburn was before? Its been created by some leet programmers that i respect.

Tumeski

Sorceror
Its from Slysoft, some of the makers of CloneCD. Damn! imgburn is so sweet <3 btw, do you program Radwen? If you do whats your language(s). I prefer php,mysql, C#, c++, VB and a bit of java & python.