RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One Thing (2)

Radwen

Wanderer
I touch children in C, C++, C#, VB, JAVA, PYTHON and PEARL.
Hoping to speak more languages than program them. Korean and German will hit the list once I speak better Chinese and Spanish (yes sadly my Spanish is poor, even though I speak French :(). Then I'll need an 8th, who knows maybe I'll pick your ice country language D: (tbh it'll probably be arabic if I ever get there).

Tumeski;769695 said:
Its from Slysoft, some of the makers of CloneCD. Damn! imgburn is so sweet <3 btw, do you program Radwen? If you do whats your language(s). I prefer php,mysql, C#, c++, VB and a bit of java & python.

No its not... its made by the same guy who made the now quasi illegal DVD Decrypter.. British Chap... whether he is a former or current employee of Slysoft, I don't know, but they are both credited completely to him.

Tumeski

Sorceror
Anti-Basic;769707 said:
No its not... its made by the same guy who made the now quasi illegal DVD Decrypter.. British Chap... whether he is a former or current employee of Slysoft, I don't know, but they are both credited completely to him.

That is correct. Slysoft haves nothing to do with imgburn it invidual. But he was makig cloneCD before...

Admin God

Wanderer
Cut cut cut. Short hair ftw. Never have to give it much thought, thus leaving time to focus on worldwide domination. Silly, I know. But must remain focused.

Radwen

Wanderer
I always wanted to try to have it long for once. I'm going to continue trying if I don't have to shave it :-\.
It's just about 7 inches long.

What's up with my sleep. I sleep 16 hours one day, then don't sleep the other. I guess I'm averaging 7-8 a day ... but this is fucked up. I try to sleep on the other day but I just lay in bed and think for hours ongoing.

Joeku

Lord
Radwen;770399 said:
I always wanted to try to have it long for once. I'm going to continue trying if I don't have to shave it :-\.
It's just about 7 inches long.
I read this post without seeing any beforehand and think very dirty things.