RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[2.x] + Orb 3 - Advanced Player Gate 2

koryn

Sorceror
Hi this is a update for Advanced Player Gate wich was writen by Lokai, I just add little bit more staff for modify player stats and add Throwing, imbuing and Mysticism in.

Gate was tested on RunUO 2.3 and Orb Server 3 each has its own file because Orb server use Gargoyle race.

so... now to new stafs :)

1. Now you can easy change theme of the gate default is 0 wich is to old one together there is 4 themes how you can see on the pictures bellow.

2. _Clicable - true ... player can doubleClick on gate and see gump
- false... player can doubliClick on gate but nothing happend :)

3. _AllSkillCap - Max Cap for all skills together.

4. _AllStatCap - Max Cap for all stats together.

5. _Human, _Elf, _Gargoyle - true/false - Which race can go trough gate.

6. In gm edit of the gump you can easy change the image of icon bellow last skill by pressing left or right if you knou wich image you wanna use simply [props the gate and change it there _icon

! Warning !
What it doesnt check is how many templates is there , it doesnt check if the AllStatCap and AllSkillCap are above skill and stat settings.

I tested it by my self on notLive shard with client 7.0.15. anyway is just drop and play installation and its call AdvancedPlayerGate2 so you souldnt have any problem to test it on your own...

Enjoy....

Attachments

• APG2_skin0_GM_page1.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 40
  • APG2_skin0_Player_page1.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 32
  • APG2_skin1_GM_page1.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 20
  • APG2_skin1_GM_page2.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 18
  • APG2_skin1_Player_page2.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 18
  • APG2_skin2_GM_page1.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 21
  • APG2_skin3_GM_page1.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 23
  • AdvancedPlayerGate2Orb3.cs
    89 KB · Views: 28
  • AdvancedPlayerGate2RunUO.cs
    88.4 KB · Views: 26

otimpyre

Sorceror
Highly configurable in props. Has multiple style templates. Excellent for making a character creation starting area using templates.

dedo

Page
That's perfect. I needed the Race go trough think. Great job.

I have some questions:
1) What means TF in m_AllStatCapTF and m_AllSkillCapTF?
2) m_SkillsGiveItems and m_SkillsItemsMin... What do they do?
3) m_ChangesHue how does it work? (Maybe it doesn't?)