RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OSI Fully Spawned World: now in Beta Phase One.

moemakki

Wanderer
OSI Fully Spawned World: now in Beta Phase One.

Around beta 9 I began working on a fully spawned OSI cloned world file. Since then I have received about 60 PM's from different people about the status of the world. Well now I offer you a first hand glimpse of it! Since I began work on the world file, all testing was private, but after little consideration, I have decided to go public. Bear in mind that this is a test shard, if you see anything spawned incorrectly, or certain spawns are missing then please reply here and I will try to fix it as soon as I get the time.

Accounts are set to auto create so there is no need for a website.

You can contact me personally at [email protected].

Login IP: 68.41.97.229

Orcish

Wanderer
Hello, can you [exportmobilesuoam to a map file and share it somewhere, this will give better overal impression without sharing the spawns (if you dont want to.

moemakki

Wanderer
Orcish said:
Hello, can you [exportmobilesuoam to a map file and share it somewhere, this will give better overal impression without sharing the spawns (if you dont want to.

I will be sharing the entire world file, after it is completed. Hopefully this public test will help me alot in making it as close to OSI as possible, or even better ;) .

moemakki

Wanderer
The server is down now, it will be back up tomorrow. About 22 people logged in, most people decided to play rather than explore though :? , but there is no problem in that, if you want to play, by all means go ahead ;) .

moemakki

Wanderer
Well, the server is back up. Any replies as to how it is spawned would be greatly appreciated. Soon I will get in all the OSI rare item spawns. Anyway, feel free to roam around and explore a bit.

moemakki

Wanderer
The server is going down now, at least until tomorrow. Special thanks today goes to Ayrius, Shadow, Messiah, and Tindin for play testing and exploring the world.

rlitt3

Wanderer
Hi, good job so far from what I've seen. What is your preference as far as contacting you if I see anything wrong or if I have a suggestion ? Also, about how many items do you have in your world ?

moemakki

Wanderer
rlitt3 said:
Hi, good job so far from what I've seen. What is your preference as far as contacting you if I see anything wrong or if I have a suggestion ? Also, about how many items do you have in your world ?

A reply here, or a PM would be great. Items where placed by hand, exept for doors and most of the signs. There are a total of 88350 items in the world and a total of 12689 Mobiles as of now. The average save time on my comp is 8 seconds.

Revan

Sorceror
D000000D!
How bout giving me a little credit, mo? (dont hurt me ryan)
And i mean a little since ive been away most
of the time.. sorry bout that..

moemakki

Wanderer
Revan said:
D000000D!
How bout giving me a little credit, mo? (dont hurt me ryan)
And i mean a little since ive been away most
of the time.. sorry bout that..

Of all the people that said they where going to help me, Revan was the only one who actually did any work. Revan helped me place items in parts of Haven, and in some of the farmer houses outside of Moonglow. I placed several signs without naming them and Revan helped me name a few. He also helped me finish the Moonglow flower bed in Fellucia. Though he did not spawn anything, he did teach me how to use a spawner. So thanks for contributing to this world file, Revan.

Revan said:
(dont hurt me ryan)

HAHAHAHA, funny stuff, funny stuff :D .

Revan

Sorceror
Thanks man ;)
I'll be happy to spawn.. alot..

once i get an osi account, i'll be able to spawn 100% correct

trust me on that one..

moemakki

Wanderer
That would be great since the UO spawn map utility is out far out dated now.

BTW, for an update, Trammel is almost done, all that is left is the Cove to Vesper area and it will be done. Then we can start on finishing Fellucia up.