RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Osi Items 2.0

Lestat181

Sorceror
Osi Items 2.0

I posted these awhile back updated for 2.0

These are Osi items i use on my private server thought i would share them..

(Horse Shoes removed, Is now in 2.0)

[Items]
Wrist watch: tell's the time

Snow globe: when clicked has a message of random town's "a snowy scene of Britain" ect..

Horse shoes: can be use as rare's :Removed

Horse Dung: (Has the option "You stepped in horse dung!" set to false not osi)

Arrows: a pile of Arrow's can't be used just look's cool (now has the correct name)

Bones: a bone container random set's (now has the correct name)

Commemorative Plate : when single clicked the plate shows "A plate decorated with a beautiful painting of Mondain's defeat as the Gem of Immortality shatters."

Commemorative coin: the 300th anniversary: when clicked gives ankh or serpent as heads or tails..(Now has to be in player's pack to use)

Seasons Greetings: Holiday card when clicked "Seasons Greetings" three color's green, gray or red

Naughty Card: this act's like the Greeting Card but with the message "Maybe next year you will get a nicer gift" three color's green, gray or red

CrossBowBolts: same as "a pile of Arrow's" with the CrossBow Bolt's art (now has the correct name)

[Added]
Shell's: Random Sea Shell's

FruitCake:From 97 as a gift. Can be eaten

Coal: From 97 as a gift. Not stackable

[Fix]
Fix: some fix's and 3 new item's

Attachments

• Osi Items.zip
    6.1 KB · Views: 429

EvilGrin369

Sorceror
to enable the message in horse dung i change something in this line correct?
Code:
public override bool HandlesOnMovement{ get{ return false; } }

Silverxanth

Sorceror
Wow. Nice job! Do not think I would have remember all of them. Hehe... There is 3 I remember that are not on the list. You can choose to add these or not, just thought I would let you know about them in case you did want to add them. ;) The three I remember are Trinsic Rose(0x18e9), the SweetTart(0x9ea), and the Town Bells(0x1c12). Trinsic Rose(named:The Trinsic Rose) I believe just was a rose and no other special properties. Sweettart was a muti-colored food with sweet sayings given out during Valentines day. Town Bells was a different colored bell and different sound of the towns and was given out 1 Christmas. I think there was even muti-colored Easter Eggs given out 1 year for Easter. I would make them myself, but can not find the LabelNumbers or even where you found them.
Hey when you get as old as me you tend to forget back when UO started. :D

Lestat181

Sorceror
Thank you, i have the Trinsic Rose scripted. it had a message that was something like "a rose from persons name" i think it came as a deed. i'm not sure how it worked. when i get more info on it i will add it.the bell's i have scripted just need to add sound, really haven't had much time but i'll try to add them soon. the SweetTart i dont remember it i'll look it up and work on adding it.

Silverxanth

Sorceror
Double checked with wife the sweettart was pastel colors and said phrases like "i love you", "be my valentine", and other saying. They mimiced the store bought sweettarts(irl). The pastel colors where also used on the easter eggs. Wish I could remember more...:rolleyes:

Wish I was a little better at scripting and I would help you out. :D

Vhaerun

Sorceror
I believe the Rose of Trinsic was used similarly to the "magic fish" you could fish up every now and again. Eating them granted certain bonuses (bless, strength, etc).

That is from a custom shard, though, so it might have been different than OSI/EA. Just what I remember.

Lestat181

Sorceror
the Trinsic Rose is in 2.0 as for the bells the sound ids seem to be off, if anyone knows the correct ids please tell :D

Silverxanth

Sorceror
The Trinsic Rose per osi style was neither fishable nor eatable. That must have been a shard custom script.
Great work Lestat181.

Hehe... did you forget to post the update? Still shows as same download.

Penwen

Wanderer
I know what rose he is talking about. I don't remember if it was the Rose of Trinsic though, but it was purple and you could harvest petals for it... forget what they did though. :( I remember the petals were being sold a lot on OSI when I played (2 years ago almost).

Anyone remember for sure what rose it was and what the petals did?

if you have RunUo 2.0 the Trinsic Rose has been added no need to script it do a [addmenu command and type in "rose" the Trinsic Rose well show up. ;)

Lestat181

Sorceror
yeah thats what i was meaning was that the rose is in Runuo 2.0. sorry Silverxanth i should have said "runuo 2.0"

Dollar

Sorceror
I think you guys are talking about the Whispering roses. They where give out on Valentines day in about 2000.
A Whispering Rose from (character name)