RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OSI Style Treasure Hunting

The_Man

Sorceror
So... go with 2.2 for svn right? I already dropped the old one in and didn't seem to have any problems, but I didn't test it really... (guilty)

Dreamseeker

Sorceror
So... go with 2.2 for svn right? I already dropped the old one in and didn't seem to have any problems, but I didn't test it really... (guilty)
If you've got the Stygian Abyss content you'll be alright with the old version, the 2.2 pack is for those running pre-SA shards (like on demise)

rondelin

Sorceror
This is an awesome Mod no doubt but there is an issue. Since SOS loot is determined by TMap loot [treasuremapchest.cs] this alters the accuaracy of SOS loot. Go here ->
http://www.uoguide.com/Message_in_a_Bottle no powerscrolls , recipes, ingredients, etc.... but there are specific items and artifacts set aside for SOS the chests are different in loot and also there is a chance for a "ship's strong box" level 1-3 like other sos chests with special net as loot. While level 4 solely being Ancient Chest linked solely with fabled net as loot.

Anyways with the attention to detail you put into the Treasuremaps (awesome job Btw) Id thought Id mention that descrepancy, Im attempting to add some of the features but I honestly dont think it will be accurate or it may alter the accuracy of the Tmap loot. Almost wondering if it would be easier to make a new chestmod for SOS but same time so much is already handled in the current.
Any thoughts...?