RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Owltr ver. 3.0.0

sec_goat

Squire
daat99 thanks for the info. I will continue to dig into it and see if I cannot figure some more information on why it is happening.

Hammerhand You are absolutely correct the different formatting styles made if very difficult to merge, and it did take me several days and even then I have had some issues as you have seen. But as of now things seem to be running along quiet smoothly!

Once again thank you both very much for your help and patience with me.

daat99

Staff member
There are tools out there (or plugins) that perform formatting automatically.
You can use one of those tools on both files and then all you'll have left to do is compare the actual text.

As for the "this." part, you can simply (but carefuly!) remove all the "this." or tell the merging software to ignore the phrase "this." like it ignores spaces.
You should use the 2nd option because sometimes the "this." changes how the code behaves.

Kiddchaos

Traveler
Not sure if this is appropriate place to ask this - but since it involves the OWLTR add-on thought I'd start here - please correct me if there is a better place.

Using LadyLuck Lottery. Everything seems to work fine, except when I buy a lottery ticket, I'm given back 1000* TicketsBought in tokens. I assume this isn't the planned behavior??? I am very new at C#, thought I'd be able to figure this one out myself, but alas - still a bit above my head!

daat99

Staff member
Please post this issue as well as the LadyLuck script you are using in the script support forum (inside code tags please).

Drop me a link to your new post so I could take a close look at the code and see what happens.

Please specify what you expect to happen instead of the 1000*TicketsBought.

daat99

Staff member
it say the download for 3.0.1 is on page 3 but i can't see a download ?

Page 1, second post.

It was originally on page 3, but Daat99 redid the thread to keep the page count down.

I keep cleaning this thread so people will be able to see fixes for issues that others found.
If you get the latest version please follow the thread and implement any fixes I posted about before you start your server (or after).

Sadistik

Sorceror
Yeah i am trying to do that , but i can't seem to understand winmerge as i always end up with errors . I hope that version 2.3 merged with OWTLR 3.0.1 is still something you guys are working on? I saw in another thread but it is kinda of old hehe.

daat99

Staff member
Yeah i am trying to do that , but i can't seem to understand winmerge as i always end up with errors . I hope that version 2.3 merged with OWTLR 3.0.1 is still something you guys are working on? I saw in another thread but it is kinda of old hehe.

It is but you are advised not to wait for it, I have no idea when I'll have time to upload the files (I already made) for Hammerhand to test.

OWLTR merge's fine w/ 2.3. Post any errors you are having. See if this will help you some. >> http://tour.winmerge.org/

Good advice, ALWAYS!
is 2.3 and 2.3r987 the same ?

On a side note, i am using MasterLooterBackpack and i was wondering if there is a way to get the gold directly from the ledger when buying ?

I think this is already implemented.
Look for the master storage related edits in the related files of the OWLTR and see what you are missing.
Hammerhand, if this is not implemented, please let me know.

PS
Moved merging posts to another thread so we can keep this thread clean

Sadistik

Sorceror
Well i was using the master looter 1.03 stand alone version until i could get OWTLR 3.0.1 merged correctly -_- i have yet to succeed lol.

Perhaps in this version the change were not made already ? Also i was buying from a token vendor stone from an older version of OWTLR i guess that line wasn't implemented yet?

daat99

Staff member
Well i was using the master looter 1.03 stand alone version until i could get OWTLR 3.0.1 merged correctly -_- i have yet to succeed lol.

Perhaps in this version the change were not made already ? Also i was buying from a token vendor stone from an older version of OWTLR i guess that line wasn't implemented yet?

In order to buy using the ledger you need to modify another file that isn't part of the standalone version.
I think I commented which one before in this thread so try to skim on my previous posts.

Sadistik

Sorceror
In order to buy using the ledger you need to modify another file that isn't part of the standalone version.
I think I commented which one before in this thread so try to skim on my previous posts.

I got the version 3.0.1 to work with 2.3 ! Tho it doesn't take money from the masterlooterbag when buying from shop , i was trying to fix that but i can't make it work.
Code:
                else if (MasterStorageUtils.TakeGoldFromPlayer(buyer, totalCost))
                {
                  bought = true;
                }

I tried to add this but buyer is a Mobile not a PlayerMobile . And your method ask for a PlayerMobile , so i am kinda clueless as to what i can do here , can i cast the mobile to a player mobile ?

daat99

Staff member
Please start another thread in the script support forum and send me a link in PM.