RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pandora box, my best friend? (Need help)

Elder winds

Wanderer
Ok, so basically what i want to do is a server that has it own maps (zones), years ago i tried pandora in a very amateur stage.

Is it posible to create muls with pandora in order to see what i have created on the UO map? HOW?

Is it a good choice? Cause i have seen alot of people talking about DragonMod9, DragonSP, WorldForge etc. But they seem far more complicated and less noob-friendly (or maybe i'm just too stupid).

I anyone was able to gimme a hand on that i would be very happy.

clark71822

Sorceror
Pandora's Box isn't really designed for making custom maps. It's more geared toward custom statics placement, custom buildings, custom addons, etc. If you're wanting to make custom maps from scratch, you would probably need DragonMod or a similar tool for that, or if you would rather modify the terrain of an existing map, your best bet would be CentrED.