RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pandora's Box 3.0.0.5 w/ SA mapping

PurelyIce

Wanderer
Ok so the shard i play on, and btw they asked me to do deco for them if i can get this running ( very excited), is on 7.0.34.23 and there are others that are using it here but they couldnt help me to get the muls to show ,i guess its a mul issue. Is there anyone out there that can please help me get this thing up and going? Dian mention uop? Am i missing another install?

Dian

Sorceror
You might just try using a client under 7.0.24 once to see if it is the cause. I would almost bet it is.
There are several locations to find one. Check here: Step by Step guide The second to last post there has a couple download links to one.

PurelyIce

Wanderer
Noi cant do that, i do not control the client that the shard i am on is using, they have simply asked me to provide some deco as i have had exper. in the pass on other shards doing this and they liked my work, but those shards were on a lower client. So yeah thats the issue i am having, i just have to figure out how to make it work here. =)

Dian

Sorceror
Of course you control the client you use for that shard, it is installed on your system! If they have custom files to the client, I understand.
You may have more luck with sorting this one out over at ServUO.com since they are a lot more active with that stuff than over here. (sadly)
m309 or Milva will get you sorted.

PurelyIce

Wanderer
Well yes i have the classic installed but to play on their server i have to have my client patched fully or i get his message that my client is too low/old and i need to patch to continue to play

Hammerhand

Knight
Sorry, but it doesnt want to work on clients past the 7.0.24 patch. The muls got changed earlier to LegacyMUL.uop & no one has managed (as far as I know) to get Pandys to read them yet. If they have their client locked at the higher patch, about all you can really do is manually decorate by adding the ItemID's & then setting them movable = false.
Another option you can try that may help is install a lower patched client on your computer & then in Tools/Options on Pandys, use the "Specify a custom Ultima Online folder" option & set that on your lower client. You may not be able to place any higher patch items that are new, but you should be good to go on almost ALL the items.

eiveia

Wanderer
I had the same issue... You launch pandora'sbox and it says that same error...
Well I fixed mine with running it as administrator (I'm on Windows 7 64-Bit)
Try this and hope it helps...