RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pandora's Box 3.0.0.5 w/ SA mapping

Hammerhand

Knight
Pandoras Box 3.0.0.5 w/ SA map capabilities. I dont know who modified it to show the SA maps, but it works. :)

Attachments

• PandorasBox 3.0.0.5.rar
    790.2 KB · Views: 264

Pyro-Tech

Knight
Just downloaded the version you posted....I'm not sure if yours is meant to fix this issue or not, but the items/tiles aren't showing

Do I still need to grab them from somewhere else or should they be showing up?

Sythen

Sorceror
its saying my
key is corrupted

The exact error is a Wrong Folder error.... It says: You selected the wrong folder, do you want to retry?

It says this over and over again because your client is most likely in a custom location on your hard drive that is different than the directory EA would have the default installation go into. For some reason developers love to do this and I don't know why because I'm not alone when I say a lot of us on here have multiple instances of UO Installations on our computers and NONE are in the registry.

UO doesn't need to be in the registry to play the official servers and it doesn't need to be in the registry to play or run a free server so why make programs that look for registry keys?! Kinda counter-productive if you ask me.

irishdog

Sorceror
its saying my
key is corrupted

The exact error is a Wrong Folder error.... It says: You selected the wrong folder, do you want to retry?

It says this over and over again because your client is most likely in a custom location on your hard drive that is different than the directory EA would have the default installation go into. For some reason developers love to do this and I don't know why because I'm not alone when I say a lot of us on here have multiple instances of UO Installations on our computers and NONE are in the registry.

UO doesn't need to be in the registry to play the official servers and it doesn't need to be in the registry to play or run a free server so why make programs that look for registry keys?! Kinda counter-productive if you ask me.

Are you trying it on a uop client? I believe it will only work with muls

Hammerhand

Knight
Not sure why everyone is having issues, mine is working fine. Default folder in Tools/Options/General shows Electronic Arts/Ultima Online Classic which is patched to 7.0.29.2 (it seems to lock on that one for some reason for me, not really sure why) & I have the "specify a custom Ultima Online folder" checked & set for EA Games Ultima Online 2d client which is patched to 7.0.21.1 Running Win 7 Home Premium

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_26 Feb. 18 02.21.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 18

jargo2000

Sorceror
Not sure why everyone is having issues, mine is working fine. Default folder in Tools/Options/General shows Electronic Arts/Ultima Online Classic which is patched to 7.0.29.2 (it seems to lock on that one for some reason for me, not really sure why) & I have the "specify a custom Ultima Online folder" checked & set for EA Games Ultima Online 2d client which is patched to 7.0.21.1 Running Win 7 Home Premium

Mine Still says the same thing about there not being any .rar in the folder.
This update change nothing....

PurelyIce

Wanderer
Hi everyone, first post, first time trying to do this. PB installed fine , opens fine but i can see no pictures before i hit the "add" button, so i have no idea what i'm about to drop, any suggestions? No pictures in my "art tab" i meant to say oops

Dian

Sorceror
Are you single clicking an item name first? I am fairly certain you need to single click one to select it, and it will show the actual image in the viewing area.

Dian

Sorceror
Just a guess, but it could be that you have a very current Ultima Client, and PB is not able to view the art.UOP file, where it use to be art.mul file.
Someone else would need to verify that, and you would need to mention what client version # you have installed. I dont use PB but very rarely, so not sure if it works with UOP files or not, yet.