RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pandora's Box 3 Spawner very limited?

Justin Davis

Wanderer
Hello all, I'm having a blast with this, just started a few weeks ago but looking to be in for the long haul, I've read a lot of your posts and find you guys very knowledgeable so here it goes:

I setup the world spawn with Nerun Distro wasn't perfect I couldn't get high seas 2 with out crashing but i'm content with high seas one, when I did get it going it comes with I think less then 38000 mobiles.

Is that considered a small amount of mobiles in a shard? I've seen shards like Second Age have something like 250000 mobiles? why is there such a big gap in the mobiles there? I mean thats a huge population gap to fill manually or am I missing something there? Seen other shards the same way so a little confused there.

Which brings me to my second question about Pandora box 3. I really like the tool but there adding mobile spawn monster list is almost non existent? I'm looking under the NPC tab, I dont see any other monster lists where I can create a spawn. I missing something in Pandora's box 3 where I can see ALL the monsters to setup a spawn?

If i am correct what tool has ALL the mobiles in the game I can go through and set up a spawn, not just a single creature when he dies doesn't reappear, I want the to reappear if killed.

Thank in advance
Justin

Justin Davis

Wanderer
Nevermind guys I found the monster spawn answer on my own about Pandora's box 3, but would still like to know about the huge gap in RunUO Mobiles around 38k compared to 250k + sometimes 300 or 400k. Is this due to large teams placing mobiles or is there some add on mobile files that arefloating around?

Dian

Sorceror
I wouldnt worry about your mobile count, its meaningless. Shards with such high counts most likely have tons of champ spawns all over the place for one example, each one can have a hundred or more spawn in just that area besides just world spawns, player vendors would be counted too, if large player base.. many variables, and really shouldnt make any difference to you and your shard.

Justin Davis

Wanderer
Thanks for the reply, your points are well taken, Champion spawns would explain some of it for sure, just though maybe I was missing something there.. I'm really digging Pandora's Box 3, it pretty much does everything at a click of a button, thanks to the programmer or programmers of that!

Hammerhand

Knight
I use it for creating mining areas, buildings, addons (with an addon generator), upping stats on a mob to give players a hard time, hueing things (or players), renaming items, animals or player armor/clothing..... It has so many uses & saves on having to type all those commands in.