RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pandoras Box 3

Redlow

Wanderer
Redlow

Anti-Basic;825177 said:
1.1 and 2.0 can coexist without issues.

Ah, well! I'm not too familiar with it.. seemed counter intuitive. *shrug* Guess it doesn't matter now, but thanks for the heads up.

tommenquar

Sorceror
I am stuck at the loading screen. I could not find installation instructions so i assumed you just override pans box 2. please help me. i dont wanna track pans box 2 if 3 dont work.

ha0r

Wanderer
Hello,
i've got a problem with Pandora 3.0.4

I only use map1 and if i want to "Refresh world map images" at the Configuration Panel -> Maps ig got the Error
"An error has occurred and map1 has been disabled in this profile. Please review the log for further information on the error."

What can be the problem?

Logfile:
[18:4:22] **** ERROR ****
System.Runtime.InteropServices.ExternalException: Allgemeiner Fehler in GDI+.
bei System.Drawing.Image.Save(String filename, ImageCodecInfo encoder, EncoderParameters encoderParams)
bei System.Drawing.Image.Save(String filename, ImageFormat format)
bei TheBox.MapViewer.MapViewer.ExtractMap(Maps map, MapScale scale, String FileName)
bei TheBox.Options.Profile.GenerateMaps(ProgressBar bar)
Additional information: Couldn't extract images for map 1: map disabled in the profile

I'm getting the same problem as tommenquar. When I first downloaded it, I was getting the registry error. I then went and downloaded the most recent and I didn't get this, but now it freezes on the loading screen

gundam

Sorceror
suggestion

hi this is to who ever has created this program or is working on it, maby am in the wrong place to suggest this if so am sry, been trying to find a contact but with no luck

My suggestion is a eye drop tool in pandora, Would be extremly usefull, Like the one in the house custom menu.

Arve-EU

Wanderer
Arve-EU;816857 said:
I tried it with BoxServer, but no go. I found out though, that Pandoras Box 3.0.0.4 sends an empty "TheBox.BoxServer.LoginMessage" to the boxserver (attached data to the message is 0 bytes in length). Thus, the login fails instantly...

Greetings,
Arve

Hi,

I finally found the time to fix the issue I had.

The empty login message came from using PB on a 64Bit client (and 64Bit server).

It can be fixed by using the 64-bit zlib64.dll and rename it to zlib.dll in the pandora client directory. Alternatively I modified the boxserver.dll to cope with zlib32.dll and zlib64.dll in the server directory. Just copy it there and into the pandora client directory (and also copy zlib32.dll and zlib64.dll into your pandora client directory).

I also build in Irians fix for authentication, so this boxserver.dll just works fine for me right now using 64 Bit Windows 7.

Bye,
Arve

Attachments

• BoxServer.zip
    4.5 KB · Views: 112

Quick_silver

Sorceror
gundam;833757 said:
hi this is to who ever has created this program or is working on it, maby am in the wrong place to suggest this if so am sry, been trying to find a contact but with no luck

My suggestion is a eye drop tool in pandora, Would be extremly usefull, Like the one in the house custom menu.

Can someone explain the feature in detail?
Please post it here: Issues - pandorasbox3 - Project Hosting on Google Code
(otherwise I will transfer it)

gundam

Sorceror
Quick_silver;839597 said:
Can someone explain the feature in detail?
Please post it here: Issues - pandorasbox3 - Project Hosting on Google Code
(otherwise I will transfer it)

Late answer maybe :p but here goes, what i meant by a eye drop tool its a thing you use to click a static and it copys it to the menu so you add that ,,

lets say i am in one part of a menu, Marble floors and want to take a shortcut to add marble wall, usaly u have to scroll through the menu untill you find the marble wall and go from there, but with the eye drop tool you click a existing marble wall ingame and it redirects your pandora in this case to the marble wall menu, its exteamly handy to have, saves alot of time

heres a example of a eyedrop tool in the custom house menu, its the 3rd button on the pic:

Edit: i didnt figure out how to post on the place you recomended so i posted it here

Attachments

• custommenu.jpg
    custommenu.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 47

Smjert

Sorceror
Pandora's Box 3.0.0.5 has been released:

Changelog:

- Added Kons Snok ML Deco
- Issue 46: Power Scroll issue
- Issue 47: Runics dont give resource option.
- Issue 50: LocalizedSign LabelNumber no longer limited by 50000
- Issue 51: Note's does not save the correct time of day.
- Issue 56: BoxServer password issue
- Improved error management
- Implemented Log4Net
- Removed some duplicated entries in english translation file
- Added neutral XML for translating in new languages

HellRazor

Knight
Smjert;852095 said:
Pandora's Box 3.0.0.5 has been released:

Changelog:

- Added Kons Snok ML Deco
- Issue 46: Power Scroll issue
- Issue 47: Runics dont give resource option.
- Issue 50: LocalizedSign LabelNumber no longer limited by 50000
- Issue 51: Note's does not save the correct time of day.
- Issue 56: BoxServer password issue
- Improved error management
- Implemented Log4Net
- Removed some duplicated entries in english translation file
- Added neutral XML for translating in new languages

Awesome, thanks! :D