RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'Pandora's Box Mirror' Were the hell is it?

Marine_3038

Wanderer
'Pandora's Box Mirror' Were the hell is it?

I tried search, did not bring up anything thing useful. I need cause all the other spawn tools blow and dont work.

orgis

Wanderer
Marine_3038 said:
I tried search, did not bring up anything thing useful. I need cause all the other spawn tools blow and dont work.

PB is not a spawner, and i'm extremely sorry but none of the spawn systems released by members on this forum "blow", you apparantly have not tried them correctly or you do not know what you are talking about.i personaly use Nerun's distro(Premium Spawner)which i think is an excellent spawner sytem which you can tweak to your own likeing in the map scripts and i'm in the process of messing with XmlSpawner and now "mega spawner"

please do me a favour and research or a least know of the systems before you open your mouth, these systems i have used and swear by most excellent work by dedicated ppl

they deserve more than your slight comment

and they do work ask here in the forum