RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pandora's Box Mirror

Sizuubi

Wanderer
This is nice and all, but I need Pandora's Box 3.0.0.4 that would work for vista. 2.0 is nice, but bugs are fail. I am in need of a 3.0.0.4 and I can not have any substitutes.

Kons.snoK

Sorceror
PB 3.0.0.4 works with vista.. i used vista and i use win7 ( also x64 ) and have no problem.
Try running as Administrator

Sizuubi

Wanderer
what do you mean by that? RRun as administrator? I'm my computer's admin and a Dev on this shard. The owner plays on the same IP too.

Hammerhand

Knight
Sizuubi;821330 said:
what do you mean by that? RRun as administrator? I'm my computer's admin and a Dev on this shard. The owner plays on the same IP too.
Right-click on the Pandoras Box icon and choose ‘Run as administrator’ command from a list of menu choices. This replaces the standard double-clicking of the icon to launch the program. Frequently run programs can be set to always run as if under administrator control. The steps involved are to right-click the program icon and go to ‘Properties’, then click the ‘Compatibility’ tab. Under ‘Privilege Level’, select ‘Run this program as administrator’ and click ‘OK’.

Kons.snoK

Sorceror
This is from other thread :

Finally i had some time to add some of the missing items to the Pandora Deco Section.

This patch brings no updates, no fixes, no higher performarces, it just ADDS ~3000 missing items to Deco Section.

Not all items were named in tiledata, so you will have many "kname" items.
3000 items are a lot, i couldn't order all them, so take it as it is ;).

Install: Follow instruction inside the zip file.

Link: MLItemsDll.zip - pandorasbox3 - Add ~3000 ML items to Deco Section. - Project Hosting on Google Code

Once installed you will have a new ML section :

Have a good time building ;)
Greetings from the Pandora's Box 3.0 Staff

Edit: renamed the thread to be more clear.

Pure Insanity

Sorceror
How is it broken? I have Pandora's Box 3.0 running just fine. Even with the new ML Items, which is awesome. Thanks a ton Kons.snoK, great work.

Although, has anyone managed to recompile the server to run with the latest RunUO? Would be nice to get it added to my shard. If not, anyone know why it's not compatible? Maybe I'll take a look into the source myself and see if I can get it running on the latest.

lordqane

Wanderer
scottio13;403400 said:
Here is a mirror for the lastest Pandora's Box Beta.

url=http://www.melonsoft.com/crap/PB2Beta5.zip

:D

:confused:

fyi

Kaspersky and Symantec are both showing te above linked file to be infected with a trojan:

"Exploit.JS.ADODB.Stream.e"

Oslo

Traveler
Okay so it as been a long while since i have messed around with UO but working on getting back into download runuo 2.0 and also downloaded pandora but I can not get it to load it gets stuck on the loading screen any ideas?

Krystofer

Sorceror
It's not "stuck" so much as the initial setup window is dropping behind the splash screen. Try Alt-Tabbing around a bit to find it. I had this same issue, thought it was hanging up.

DeeMca

Sorceror
Retired UO staffer pulled out of retirement to help build a new shard. Looking for a version of Pandora's that will run on Win 8. Any idea's?