RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

pandora's box offline

Gilbert

Wanderer
pandora's box offline

when I run pandora's box it says it it offline across the top, how can't I get to work?

I have it in my programs folder and clicked Pandora's exe and it says it is offline

says Pandora's Box: my user name - offline

I have me server runing

I read in the post that you can use [genboxdata

but no where can I find anything that tells you how to add that command to my shard

Phantom

Knight
Gilbert said:
I just put in my prorgams folder and clicked pandora's exe and the window came up but says I am offline

Do you have the client open, you do understand that Pandora's Box requires you to be connected to a shard, right?

Talrol

Wanderer
You have to install the pandora's box server in order for pandora's box to connect to the server. You can use pandora's box without it, but having it set up on the server gives a lot more versatility.

Phantom

Knight
Talrol said:
You have to install the pandora's box server in order for pandora's box to connect to the server. You can use pandora's box without it, but having it set up on the server gives a lot more versatility.

Pandora's Box server application is unfinished, I suggest strongly against using it.