RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

? Pandora's Box prefixes...

Orion Sin

Wanderer
? Pandora's Box prefixes...

Is there a way to change the prefix of commands?

example: from [remove to 'remove

I fool around on a test shard that is a basic copy of the free shard i play on and this was a change on the shard way back. I just cant remember all the commands. So I'ed like to be able to make this change if its not that tuff to do.

thanks
OS

PS: If this is not the right forums to ask, please point me to the right place. :)

Seanchen.net

Wanderer
Orion Sin said:
Is there a way to change the prefix of commands?

example: from [remove to 'remove

I fool around on a test shard that is a basic copy of the free shard i play on and this was a change on the shard way back. I just cant remember all the commands. So I'ed like to be able to make this change if its not that tuff to do.

thanks
OS

PS: If this is not the right forums to ask, please point me to the right place. :)

Sure modify the source...

Why are you using the ' as a prefix, simplest way to what you want, is to change it back to the default.

CEO

Sorceror
Right-click the little icon in the running icon tray, then options to get a configuration panel.

It's under the first tab (general) in the Miscellaneous section.

CEO said:
Right-click the little icon in the running icon tray, then options to get a configuration panel.

It's under the first tab (general) in the Miscellaneous section.

so how do you change the prefix within runuo itself?

oh and CEO what do you for a living? Just curious. I see all the Dilbert stuff both here and at Easyuo, and I sure hope you are not cursed with having to work in a cubicle:eek:

Greystar

Wanderer
Handlers.cs

Code:
namespace Server.Scripts.Commands
{
	public class CommandHandlers
	{
		public static void Initialize()
		{
			Server.Commands.CommandPrefix = "[";

CEO said:
I left the cubicle life long ago. CEO=CEO.
lol good for you...i dont know dilbert characters just recognized thats what it was from and know alittle about cartoon making fun of office life...but ahh what company are you ceo of?

CEO said:
I left the cubicle life long ago. CEO=CEO.
lol good for you...i dont know dilbert characters just recognized thats what it was from and know alittle about cartoon making fun of office life...but ahh what company are you ceo of? and greystar thanks for telling me about handler.cs