RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pandora's Box

Pandora's Box

Hey there, i'm wondering if anyone has had this problem.. my Pandora's box isn't working, I have installed 2 different versions one was the new one 3.0.0.4 or something like that.. and other was Beta2 .. neither work at all.
i've tried installing it in different locations.. i've tried doing it box server and not box server.. i've tried everything I can think of.
Thank you :)
Jessee
I guess I should specifically say what not working.. nothing is :)
I can't travel, or add or anything at all.. it doesn't do anything... well now that I clarified that lol...
Thx :)))

Smjert

Sorceror
JesseePendragon;816389 said:
Hey there, i'm wondering if anyone has had this problem.. my Pandora's box isn't working, I have installed 2 different versions one was the new one 3.0.0.4 or something like that.. and other was Beta2 .. neither work at all.
i've tried installing it in different locations.. i've tried doing it box server and not box server.. i've tried everything I can think of.
Thank you :)
Jessee
I guess I should specifically say what not working.. nothing is :)
I can't travel, or add or anything at all.. it doesn't do anything... well now that I clarified that lol...
Thx :)))

This is because it uses some Windows api to get cpu and memory information (also some paths could be Windows style).
These days i'm trying to fix Pandora for Mono so... stay tuned.