RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paperdoll Request

joshw

Sorceror
Paperdoll Request

ok what seems to be something fairly simple doesnt seem to be working not really asking support just a point in right direction I modifyed the body.cs file in the core compiled it and everything seems to be ok and since this will probably be in a later release for ML getting the body value of 605 and 606 to allow paperdoll opening here is what i did

in body,cs in the core i added this

additions are in red

Code:
public bool IsHuman
		{
			get
			{
				return m_BodyID >= 0
					&& m_BodyID < m_Types.Length
					&& m_Types[m_BodyID] == BodyType.Human
					&& m_BodyID != 402
					&& m_BodyID != 404
					&& m_BodyID != 970;
			}
		}

public bool IsMale
		{
			get
			{
				return m_BodyID == 183
					|| m_BodyID == 185
					|| m_BodyID == 400
					|| m_BodyID == 402
					[COLOR="Red"]|| m_BodyID == 605[/COLOR]					|| m_BodyID == 750;
			}
		}

public bool IsFemale
		{
			get
			{
				return m_BodyID == 184
					|| m_BodyID == 186
					|| m_BodyID == 401
					|| m_BodyID == 403
					[COLOR="red"]|| m_BodyID == 606[/COLOR]
					|| m_BodyID == 751;
			}
		}

that should have taken care of it is there something im missing?

psz

Administrator
Well, I know if you just manually change the bodyvalue of a mobile to the elf bodies, the paperdoll is correct automagically... (Ears and all)

Not sure what else you're looking for...

joshw

Sorceror
no what i mean is if you change the body value manually yes it changes paperdoll then after youve done that close the paperdoll and try to reopen it again . It wont open is what I mean it doesnt reconize the bodyvalue as isHuman

psz

Administrator
Ahh. I see. There is a bin file that controls what each bodytype is (It's what was needed to be edited to get FireBeetles working right). You probably have to set it there, as by default, it's probably set to Null.

Voran

Wanderer
I've never edited the .bin file myself - is it complex? Would it be possible to post a brief explanation?

joshw

Sorceror
Yeah that has to be it the BIn file must be the problem im currently looking at how to edit it but if there are any links can give to a good editor for it would help

Voran

Wanderer
Try replacing the CanPaperdollBeOpenedBy in Mobile.cs with this:

public virtual bool CanPaperdollBeOpenedBy( Mobile from )
{
if(Body==606||Body==605||Body==607||Body==608)
return true;
else
return ( Body.IsHuman || Body.IsGhost || IsBodyMod );
}