RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Patch 7.0.33+ Issues

I guess I'll bring it up, haven't seen it posted yet.

Our players now instant client crash when logging in fully patched. Anyone else having this issue?

_Epila_

Sorceror
seems that EA is trying to avoid customs servers; Some related problems when using Razor/AUO, now there is a crash...
Maybe just a packet issue or a plan to avoid customs servers

Try to revert your version back to 7.0.31

Also, just noticed after patching myself, the paperdoll shows no backpack, and the context menu doesn't allow you to open it either.

- Also to note, I cannot just download UO at version 7.0.31. Everything is built in as one giant patch with the new patcher, you cannot just simply stop it anymore.

I'm at a loss here.

FooFire

Sorceror
How do I use the github server files there is no .exe and pasting into 2.3 server just makes it have LOTS of errors :(

DiGuerra

Wanderer
Still at a loss here... So when you download the 3.4, where do these files belong? Do they all go into RunUO? Because now my shard just shows a ton of errors.

Arachaic

Sorceror
So I'm returning after being gone forever. How can I tell which patch is patching in the new patcher? it doesn't tell me

tindo

Sorceror
which patch is patching in the new patcher?

Wow, say that 3 times fast!!

The new way that EA is patching (after 7.0.24) is only patch to the very newest patch instead of going thru all the patches one by one. Its a much more efficient method for people who are behind several patches. The downside is you cant get a specific patch unless someone else happened to save it.

BoniFlash

Wanderer
Well... I'm still stuck with server that lenientkick versions of client other than 7.0.32.11. What am i missing? I want the last version of client to be able to connect (version 7.0.33.x not sure). I tried to remove the kick... Now i can see the log but the client still can't connect...

BoniFlash

Wanderer
Does anybody had problems connecting with last client using runuo2.3 with Nerun-Distro rev.1080 installed? Because I had this problem with friends trying to connect with version 7.0.33 (7.0.32 worked well). I'm trying hard to get it worked and here i am : RunUo 2.4 work fine alone in a new server. I can't find a way to mix it with my old server in 2.3 with nerun-distro (without getting nude and crash after 15 sec.) and i can't get it to work with nerun-distro at al in a fresh install (get tons of errors at startup).

Can anybody help me because i'm out of ideas now. And i'm not goiing back to an older client version, i have to get it work.

tindo

Sorceror
Well... I'm still stuck with server that lenientkick versions of client other than 7.0.32.11. What am i missing? I want the last version of client to be able to connect (version 7.0.33.x not sure). I tried to remove the kick... Now i can see the log but the client still can't connect...

Are you running the 7.0.33 client on your server? If not, they are not going to be able to connect with the newer client, many changes with the packets.

tindo

Sorceror
Does anybody had problems connecting with last client using runuo2.3 with Nerun-Distro rev.1080 installed? Because I had this problem with friends trying to connect with version 7.0.33 (7.0.32 worked well). I'm trying hard to get it worked and here i am : RunUo 2.4 work fine alone in a new server. I can't find a way to mix it with my old server in 2.3 with nerun-distro (without getting nude and crash after 15 sec.) and i can't get it to work with nerun-distro at al in a fresh install (get tons of errors at startup).

Can anybody help me because i'm out of ideas now. And i'm not goiing back to an older client version, i have to get it work.

My understanding is Nerun's is not yet compatible with 2.4 or 2.5 (I don't use Nerun's so that's just word of mouth). You will need to fix the errors or wait for it to be updated.

BoniFlash

Wanderer
Thank you Tindo for your reply.

I am using the 7.0.33 client now, and runuo 2.4
I will try to find a way to add scripts like joeku's runebook, the toolbar and some stuff that comes with the Nerun distro's packet one by one, if it is possible, and a spawner so i can add easily new spawns.

tindo

Sorceror
Thank you Tindo for your reply.

I am using the 7.0.33 client now, and runuo 2.4
I will try to find a way to add scripts like joeku's runebook, the toolbar and some stuff that comes with the Nerun distro's packet one by one, if it is possible, and a spawner so i can add easily new spawns.

I've heard that some people already have merges and edits in place so its only a matter of a day or two for someone to post.